2011 Athena Award
- Heidi Hillery, executive director of MacDonell United Methodist Children's Home in Houma
Other 2011 nominees:
- Jane Arnette, South Central Industrial Association
- Lisa Murphy, RE/MAX Good Earth Realty, Inc.
- Aleta Leckelt, Terrebonne Fine Arts Guild/Downtown Art Gallery 630
- Theresa-Marie Ellender, The Hairinator
- Glenny Lee C. Buquet, Louisiana Board of Secondary and Elementary Education
- Diamond Level: Barker Buick GMC
- Ruby Level: Alford, Staples, Lapeyre & Robichaux, LLC
- Topaz Level: Terrebonne General Medical Center and Buquet Distributing
- Pearl Level: Stephanie Hebert Allstate Insurance
- Turquoise Level: Coastal Commerce Bank, Iberia Bank, Joanie Jenkins of NREC Power Systems, Konnie Billgren of Original USA General Labor, Barbara Womack Lirette of Propriete Shoppe Real Estate, Synergy Bank, Teche Federal Bank, Trapp Chevrolet Cadillac
- Opal Level: Carletta Dunne of Arbonne International, Bayou Regon Council of Republican Women, Lena Cortez of Edward Jones, Haydel Dermatology, Carla Thibodaux of Mary Kay Cosmetics, The Emerson Team at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Quality Hotel of Houma, South Louisiana Bank, The Salon Rubicon, Tracy Schwab Law and The W.L. Gaiennie Company
Pictured at the event are Mike Barker of Barker Buick GMC, premier sponsor of the event; Hillery; and Konnie Billgren, WBA chair.