The WBA presently holds networking luncheons every other month. Each meeting is host to an educational and informative topic as per the member's suggestions. The luncheons are held on the third Thursday of the month at the Main Affair of Houma, 7879 Main Street. Parking is available on Park Avenue in the parking lot across the bayou.
The event includes 20 minutes for networking, 30 minutes for group discussion and activity on a business topic, and an additional 10 minutes for networking. Networking begins at 12:00 pm. Several sponsorship opportunities are available for each meeting.
- February 18th Luncheon – Castalano’s
- March 18th Breakfast – Chamber Office
- April 15th Business After Hours - Networking
- May 20th Luncheon – Castalano’s
- June 17th Breakfast – Chamber Office
- July 15th Business After Hours - Networking
- August 19th Luncheon – Castalano’s
- September 16th Breakfast – Chamber Office
- October 21st Business After Hours - Networking
- November 18th Luncheon – Castalano’s
- December 16th Breakfast – Chamber Office
Cost to Attend
- Advance Registration: $20 for Members and $40 for Non-Members (Registration must be received by the prior Monday).
- At the Door: $25 for Members and $45 for Non-Members.
- All members are welcome to bring a friend and they will only have to pay the member rate for both.
- Exclusive sponsorship: For $50, you will receive a luncheon meal, your logo on advertisement, and 5 minutes to introduce your business.
Advance registration is required to ensure meal availability. If you would like to register in advance and pay at the door or be invoiced, please email firstname.lastname@example.org