The WBA presently holds networking luncheons every other month. Each meeting is host to an educational and informative topic as per the member's suggestions. The luncheons are held on the third Thursday of the month at the Main Affair of Houma, 7879 Main Street. Parking is available on Park Avenue in the parking lot across the bayou.
The event includes 20 minutes for networking, 30 minutes for group discussion and activity on a business topic, and an additional 10 minutes for networking. Networking begins at 12:00 pm. Several sponsorship opportunities are available for each meeting.
- August 20th Luncheon – Plantation Inn
- October 28th Business After Hours - Networking (Elks Lodge)
- November 19th Luncheon – Plantation Inn
Cost to Attend
- Advance Registration: $20 for Members and $40 for Non-Members (Registration must be received by the prior Monday).
- At the Door: $25 for Members and $45 for Non-Members.
- All members are welcome to bring a friend and they will only have to pay the member rate for both.
- Exclusive sponsorship: For $50, you will receive a luncheon meal, your logo on advertisement, and 5 minutes to introduce your business.
Advance registration is required to ensure meal availability. If you would like to register in advance and pay at the door or be invoiced, please email firstname.lastname@example.org