The WBA presently holds membership meetings every other month. Each meeting is host to an educational and informative topic as per the members’ suggestions. The meetings are held in a luncheon-style atmosphere on the first Thursday of the month at the Main Affair of Houma, 7879 Main Street.. Parking is available on Park Avenue in the parking lot across the bayou. Networking begins at 11:30 a.m., with lunch and the speaker's presentation from noon to 1 p.m. Several sponsorship opportunities are available for each meeting.
- Thursday, February 22, 2018
- Thursday, April 26, 2018
- Thursday, June 28, 2018--Scholarship Lunchen
- Thursday, August 23, 2018
- Thursday, October 25, 2018--Geaux Pink Luncheon
Cost to Attend
- Advance Registration: $20 for Members and $30 for Non-Members (Registration must be received by the prior Thursday).
- At the Door: $25 for Members and $35 for Non-Members.
Advance registration is required to ensure meal availability.